3. This online pre-sale policy is changeable by film festival if verified as necessary. Any changes occurred will be disclosed on service page. (Chap 2-2)
① "Film Festival" designates international film festival organized by the committee of Jeonju International Film Festival opens in Jeonju City.
③ "Jeonju IFF Members" (regular members) are members who are registered at www.jeonjufest.kr, receiving email services, online pre-ticket services from film festival.
④"ID" is to identify oneself and designates combination of small English letters and numbers that user chooses to use, accepted by film festival.
⑤ "PASSWORD" is to confirm user ID and protect privacy, designates combination of small English letters and numbers that user chooses to use
⑥ "E-mail" is mailing system through Internet
⑦ "Manager" positioned by film festival manages general services
⑧ "Withdrawal" is to close the account created by users, after cancellation of membership card is made.
② Film festival has safety system constructed to protect users' privacy and never give out users' personal informations (including credit info) to third person.
③ Film festival never send profitable advertising emails unwated by users.
④ Film festival takes responsibility for indemnity caused by film festival when users using services.
① Users must provide correct name when membership registration or changes in personal information is made. If false or misuse information found, users rights regarding service use may be divested.
③ Users must not take following actions below
1. Providing false information when membership registration or changes in personal information is made
2. Changing information that film festival announced
3. Invading copyright of film festival or privacy of the third person
4. Misuse of other members' IDs
5. Sending or posting inappropriate information (computer programs) violating related laws.
6. False impersonation of film festival's staff or service manager, posting on bulletin boards or sending mails
7. Afflicting or stalking other users
8. Collecting, saving and disclosing of personal information of other users
9. Violating policy regrading services regulated by film festival
④Film festival may suspend or limit membership (Chap 6-1, Chap 18-2,3)
⑤Users are responsible for imputation, reparation of damages given to other users
② Users must not supply their ID or password to the third person.
③ Users must notify film festival when ID/ Password theft occur, and follows film festival's principles
① Users wanting to be members should follow registration process governed by film festival, fill out application and click on register in order to obtain membership.
③ Film festival accept all membership registration except for those coming under followings below
1. False, missing information provided
2. Technological impediment of accepting members certified by film festival
3. Incorrect name, stolen identification, etc
4. Registration to impede purposedly society's system or public morals
5. Other missing information that film festival requires
④ Completion of membership registration will be made when approval from film festival arrives to registers.
⑤ Users must update personal information on website when any changes made.
① Users must update personal information on website when any changes made.
② Film festival is not responsible for damages caused by no changes made by users.
① Film festival provide following services below
1. E-mail service
2. General guide to film festival(including program, screening info)
3. Online pre-tickets sale
4. Membership events
5. Other services to be provided to users that film festival developed or cooperated with other companies
② Film festival may change contents in services at any time without a notice
① Film festival may discontinue services temporarily when technological problems occur or renewal of services is necessary. Complete replacement of services may occur when certified by film festival.
② When suspension of services occur due to Chap 11-1, film festival informs users. However, film festival will not be responsible for uncontrollable data lose including but not limited to hardware failure, hard drive crash, and/or server abuse
① Copyrights and property rights of every materials created by film festival belongs to film festival.
② Users must not use information obtained from film festival for profit purpose; copy, publication, distribution, broadcasting, etc.
① Parts of invest basis come from advertisement return. Film festival regards users as agreed to the disclose of advertisement.
② Film festival is not responsible for damages caused when users participated in advertiser's promotion and trade.
Film festival website values your bulletin board and try its best to protect it from any damages. However, film festival may delete inappropriate material without an approval from users, film festival is not responsible for any issues aroused from it.
① Bulletin post including defamation of film festival/ other users or the third person.
② Bulletin post offencing against public morals
③ Bulletin post including criminal associated
④ Bulletin post violating copyrights of film festival and the third person or other rights
⑤ Bulletin post advertising inappropriate matters
⑥ Bulletin post deviated from its aim
⑦ Bulletin post violating film festival's policy or other related rules
⑧ Film festival may establish and operate additional policy, and users must follow it when inscribe or deletion occurs
① Users can request for cancellation of their accounts at any time and film festival proceed to do so immediately
② Film festival may suspend or discontinue users' services if any violations caused by users as followings below
1. False information provided
2. Misuse of others' social security number
3. Illegal use of others' ID/ password or personal information
4. Duplicate registration
5. Spreading inappropriate contents against public morals on purpose
6. Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, or networks. Attempting to penetrate security measures of a system
7. Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
8. Violations of system or network security is prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability
9. Spamming, to send unsolicited commercial or non commercial email or newsgroup posts using information obtained from film festival
10. Distributing information regarding the creation of or sending of Internet viruses; worms; Trojan horses; pinging; flooding; mailbombing; or denial of service attacks.
11. Engaging in activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that film festival determines to be harmful to its clients, operations, reputation, goodwill, or customer relations.
③ When decisions made by film festival to terminate membership, film festival give a notice 2 days prior to termination. (users get 2 days to retain their accounts)
④ No refund for previous donation will be given to Supporters members when withdrawal is made.
Users have copyrights including every responsibility for their posts and they must not supply their rights, status to use services to the third person.
① This service is provide to users for their convenience, while free service is provided, film festival is not responsible for any damages occurred from using free services.
② If any damages to film festival made by users violating this policy, users are responsible for reparation.
① Film festival is not responsible for any damages occurred to users. (Chap. 14)
② Film festival shall not be liable for any costs or damages arising directly or indirectly from use of the Service.
③ Film festival is not responsible for imputation to users, and difficulties in service use caused by users
④ It is solely users' responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, quality, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, and other information provided through the Service.
⑤ Film festival never intervene disputes between users and the third person caused without film festival's imputation causes.
⑥ Film festival will not be responsible for any kind of data lose including but not limited to hardware failure, hard drive crash, and/or server abuse. Film festival will keep daily, weekly and monthly backups where states on hosting plan description, however users will still be responsible to download and keep a backup of their site from time to time.
⑦ Nevertheless Chap. 21-6, film festival is not responsible for damages occurred while free service is provided.
The case where the dispute occurs between the film festival and the user, the Law of South Korea will be applied, lawsuit accorded to this policy will be made at competent court which in charge of Jeonju International Film Festival Committee.
Effective Date: Mar. 10th 2008
(54999) 2F, Jeonju Cine Complex, 22, Jeonjugaeksa 3-gil, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea
T. (063)288-5433 F. (063)288-5411
(04031) 16, Yanghwa-ro 15-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
T. (02)2285-0562 F. (02)2285-0560
(54999)22, Jeonjugaeksa 3-gil, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea